Thursday, October 27, 2011

Here we go....

So my little Kindergartner came home from school and announced that tomorrow at school they are having a cake decorating contest and she wanted to make a cake!
Well when it comes to cake decorating I have no experience whatsoever but I figured what the heck lets do this thing.
So I hopped on to good old Pinterest and found this sucker:
 Super cute huh!?!
So I thought well I can do something like that and wala her is our version of that super cute little monster cake.
  





































 Our little monsters mouth and teeth are made of Chocolate. Lets face it, you can never have enough chocolate. So I guess we will see how the little guy does tomorrow. But what really matters is that My girls and I had great bonding time together as we created him. Thank you for the fun memories little Monster!

-D

1 comment: