Monday, May 28, 2012

Color block dress from t-shirts

I realized Temperance does not have much in the dress department. So this week I set out to make her some super comfy but cheap, since she is growing like crazy, dresses. I grabbed some of my T-shirts that I don't wear anymore, lets face it we all have a few of those, and came up with this super cute color block dress for her. She rocks it like a rock star! I loved it because she was able to move un-restricted and I didnt feel bad about putting her down for her nap in it. I will try to do a tutorial soon since I will be making more this week, but for now enjoy some pictures of my super chubby baby girl.

Such a funny face in this picture but here is the front of the dress

From behind..She wont stand still!!

Front of the dress

No comments:

Post a Comment