Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ice block holders for child/infant car seat coolers

Hello Everyone,

I have been busy sewing in any spare time I have been able to find. So far I have 9 ready to go.

I grouped them in girl and boy prints but I know some of them can be gender neutral  :)
They are first come first choice. So please leave a comment so that we all know which ones are still available. They are priced at $20 each.

Each will require 5 Ice blocks which can be found at Target. Here is the Link So you know what to look for.


If we run out of one of the genders please comment which gender you need and don't worry I will work on more. Thank you again for all your support.

Still available:
2 hot air balloons






1 comment:

  1. Yay it finally worked! I want a fox print please! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete